NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Hirundo Bos
KMR
waxingjaney
bomaye
Werel
eselle28
Wondering
Enail
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc.

Post by Werel Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Wondering wrote:Did you put a third eye behind your bangs, Werel? Wink
Uh... n-no... that's not what the bangs are for...Uh-oh
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc.

Post by Robjection Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:51 pm

So I tried out the anime one. Couldn't quite get the right hair, but otherwise I think it works.
Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 C8ryWZw

Then I tried out the Scott Pilgrim one.
Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 UC0nv6n

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Rob, your anime one reminds me of Tyyyyylerrrrr. You look so insanely well-behaved. Laughing

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Kt5fVtz
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:43 pm

I just realized you get more options for the forum one if you go to the avatar-maker's homepage instead of doing it through the forum link, and with those extras, I think this one's by far the best, I don't know what y'all actually look like, but they all look much more like specific people than any of the others, and I do suspect most of you look like specific people Razz

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 SychEWZ

I'm finding it quite cool to see (however vaguely) what everyone looks like! Shiny/thrilled  Also, I kind of envy those of you with glasses, it looks more interesting with another element than just the face! (okay, technically, I do own glasses, I just don't need them enough to actually ever wear them, so I probably wouldn't even recognize myself with glasses Uh-oh)

Last edited by Enail on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:51 pm

You too can proudly need to wear glasses, just develop an inability to see clearly and/or poke yourself in the eye every once in awhile Wink
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:55 pm

I have the inability to see clearly, I just apparently don't care enough to do something about it Razz
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:56 pm

chanrio:
Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 QW3IR53

forum avatar:
Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 WBiKei3
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Here's my Scott Pilgrim. I really wanted a bow and arrow, but that wasn't an option, so I guess as the nosey neighbor I should have a phone. Wink

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 LIvTXtx

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by readertorider Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 U5PJEyM

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Poa7izy
My avatar is imaging snowballs in someone's future!
readertorider
readertorider

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:18 am

Here's my forum one! I run into some of the same hair issues with dollmakers as Wondering does, except with updos. It's hard to find representations of anything but the hugest sock bun in the world. In this one, there wasn't even that, so this is me on the rare occasions when I bother to actually style my hair.

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 K8Lx28S

Scott Pilgrim's avatar-maker doesn't agree with me about what hair ought to look like either. I suspect it knew I disapproved of it - the avatar label was generated automatically! It looks like you can redo it, but eh, this one kind of fits.

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 1460347503545img8360620

I can't make that Chanrio thing work for the life of me!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 am

Are you not able to get past the intro page where it throws up some text in Japanese? If so, Google Translate tells me that text says "I agree to the Terms and Conditions," so you just have the check the box on the first page before trying to get into the avatar creator engine.

I'm getting weirded out by actually having an avatar next to all my posts, so I'm going to just post it here and delete it from my profile
Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Q83GkFC

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 am

Okay, so I'm kind of thinking the avatar maker thing won't let you make a non-cute character. This representation of myself is thus necessarily at least that inaccurate. I did my best....

Avatar-makers, dollmakers, etc. - Page 2 Takuan10
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum