NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just got ghosted

2 posters

Go down

I just got ghosted Empty I just got ghosted

Post by Glides Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 am

Fuck me, right?

I got nothing at this point. I'm clearly incapable of maintaining a relationship with another person if they suddenly cut me out like that.

I know it's such a first world problem, especially when I thought I'd never have sex, but now I wish I was a virgin again just so I didn't have to go through these feelings of betrayal and self-hatred.

I have no idea what I did wrong this time. Even my best isn't good enough.

Glides

Back to top Go down

I just got ghosted Empty Re: I just got ghosted

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 am

Hey now, you know there isn't a fixed quota of requirements to be satisfied for a relationship to bloom. You know that relationships aren't that formulaic.

It might've been something you did. Or maybe it has very little to do with you, period (Since y'know, it's the two of you). Whatever the case may be, you've nothing good to gain from flogging yourself when you lack the raw insight for what went 'wrong'.

Never forget that there's a certain amount of luck that goes into this Neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, that sucks. But very much seconding Hermit; you don't know what's behind it, and it doesn't make sense to assume it's you. Being ghosted on is not that rare, it's not a sign that you're incapable of maintaining a relationship or that you're not good enough.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum