NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Generators

+7
waxingjaney
reboot
eselle28
nearly_takuan
UristMcBunny
Enail
Robjection
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name Generators - Page 2 Empty Re: Name Generators

Post by reboot Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Looks like Bomaye and I share sartorial tastes
Dirk McBigMan
You were trained by Sgt Slaughter. You ride around in an M1 Abrams tank. Your weapon of choice is an AK-47. You feel most comfortable in bearskin. You're out for vengeance. You love steak. You eat problems for breakfast. Your best friend is your old drill instructor. You box lions because no-one will tell you not to.

EDIT:

Fantasy name: Kenzie Splendidskull
Hero of the Twilight Undead
S/he began her/his journey as a faithless silversmith. S/he made her/his way to the Twilight Undead after many accidents, one of which involved a brutish spellbook and an accident-prone book.
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:02 am

Using Hermit gives me Hermiazar Dingus, a Ravenclaw charms master.

Savage BoldQuads: You were trained by Spetsnaz. You ride around in a Jeep. Your weapon of choice is an AA-12. You feel most comfortable in bearskin. You're out for blood. You love the great outdoors. You eat all the bacon and eggs they have for breakfast. Your best friend is your dog. You breed crocodiles for fun.

Additionally here is a Pirate name generator.

Wylie "Scoundrel" Rugged "The Raider of Booty Key!": This pirate be fierce and fast and ruthless as they come!

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Close enough to a name generator: poetweet will compose a sonnet, rondel, or indriso from the contents of your Twitter timeline. Some of the ones it's made me have been actually pretty good, with a sort of spookily on-point aesthetic (maybe it's just the weirdness of having your own words said back to you by an algorithm?)

The rondel it made for me was the best, though sobering to realize how many words I use that end in -ism. A poet friend got angry at how good it was, because she thought "poet" would be one of the last jobs the robots took, but nope. They're great at poetry now. Laughing

Name Generators - Page 2 QnTPCRy
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum